Martin Wabnik is
- Author and producer of mathematics educational videos
- Operator of the „Mathematik-Werkstatt“ (state-approved educational institution)
- Owner and operator of the “Videostudio Münsterland”
- Inventor of many mathematical explanations
Everybody likes mathematics – if you understand it.
For this, math has to be explained.
That is my profession.
On the one hand, it is about the very big picture.
- Why is mathematics true?
- How does mathematics come into being?
- Can it also be explained with pizza?
On the other hand, it is about quite everyday problems.
- How do I solve a math problem?
- How to explain dividing fractions using a model?
- How to understand the fundamental theorem of calculus using paper strips?